Monday 9 September 2024

It's Been a While...

 


It's been a long time since I last blogged  - life got in the way and then I couldn't seem to  be able to access  my blogger account.  I've been using  Instagram and Facebook but I miss the  more reflective writing process.   I still 'mine'  my blog to find out what I was doing when  so if this experiment is successful  I'll  be filling in the gaps.   My website is in even more  need of updating.... 

 So, my big news is  that I'm busy  preparing for a solo exhibition at the wonderful ' Creek Creative'  in Faversham ,  taking the opportunity  to show my  larger  art quilts.   I had such a good time stewarding at the ' Edgy Stitchers' exhibition there in April and talking to people  ( not to mention  eating the wonderful food in the cafe ).  Both weekends, I'll be part  of the East Kent Artists Open Houses (EKOH for short) , more details at www.ekoh.org.uk. 



No comments: