Saturday 9 April 2011

Another Boat Friday




Another slow walk home from work along the Thames towpath, taking photos of the boats. This time I ventured a little further coming out opposite the boatyard. So many people on their houseboats, sitting on the benches and grass alongside basking in the sun  that too inhibited to draw ( and as the walk was impromptu, not much  sketching gear anyway). On the way back at St Pauls Church there was a display of application plans to expand the Kew Bridge development  - left my comments as a pedestrian and cyclist who goes past it every day.Opening up access should be a good thing although I hope it doesn't change the character of the place too much.

1 comment:

Sandra Wyman said...

Love these photographs! But then I have a thing about boats.

Thanks for your comment on my blog BTW