Monday 1 October 2012

Bathroom Finished!




I spoke too soon  in my last post about the bathroom being nearly finished !! A week last Saturday they came in for an epic session to finish the tiling - at one point I made a strategic retreat to a  calming canalside cafe  (Ian was at his parents) . But this Saturday the last tweaks were sorted out and we had  a thorough clean as  although only one room was being redone , it impacted on everywhere else what with the bath in the dining room. With early morning starts and effectively camping out nothing creative  happened for 3 weeks and  I gave up on the idea of entering for SAQA 'Earth Stories'. I'm just starting to gather my stuff together for indigo dyeing next weekend. But it was  so worth it !!

1 comment:

Margaret Cooter said...

As another survivor of bathroom renovation (ours had to be gutted and took 6 weeks), I agree that it's so worth it! Not sure if you'd dare to do indigo dying in it, though....