Still haven't managed any sewing yet ( 5+ weeks since the move -I'm getting a bit twitchy)
I have however been planning my journal quilts based on the photos I took of some of the Moore sculptures. I took pictures all around the sculptures and am interested in combining multiple viewpoints of the same piece , almost in a cubist approach.
Using Adobe Photoshop 7, I duplicated images and altered their saturation and in some cases hue. I then cut and pasted one image over another and altered the opacity of the layer to reveal the image underneath to varying degrees.
I've done a lot of experimentation in the past layering with opaque poplin and sheer organza -playing with Photoshop gives more subtle variations as can slide the opacity button from
0-100% rather than working always with c. 50%
Looking just at tone with reduced saturation ( black and white ) also has potential.
Must prepare more fabric with 'BubbleJetSet'........